After nine months of toil Transform's latest publication is now available online to download in PDF format
After the War on Drugs: Tools for the debate is a guide to making the case for drug policy reform designed to:
- Re-frame the debate, moving it beyond stale ideological arguments into substantive, rational engagement
- Provide the language and analysis to challenge the prohibitionist status quo, and to make the case for evidenced based alternatives
We also have some rather beautifully produced print versions available, so get in contact if you would like a copy (we are asking for a small donation to cover print and postage costs).
It would be great to hear any feedback on the guide so please post comments below or email them to Steve
Any help you can offer with publicising 'Tools' would be much appreciated. This can include:
- mentioning it on your blog
- linking it from your website
- mentioning/linking it in discussion forums
- sending the link to colleagues and other interested individuals
- suggesting individuals to whom Transform can usefully send print copies
Thanks for your help and we look forward to hearing your thoughts.
The first couple of chapters are also available, in edited format, on the blog here;